Her principal areas of expertise are both residential and commercial conveyancing. Prior to joining Ahern Rudden Quigley Solicitors, Jean practised for over 9 years in general practice. Jean has extensive experience acting on behalf of developers, corporate and private clients involved in the acquisition, management, lease and sale of commercial and residential properties.
Jean also has considerable experience in Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
Jean graduated with a Bachelor of Civil Law (B.C.L.) from University College Cork in 1998 and completed a Master in Laws (LL.M.) in Trinity College Dublin in 1999. Jean was also admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England and Wales in 2012.
Relevant experience includes:
- Representing management companies in contentious issues arising in relation to the transfer of common areas and MUD’s Act compliance;
- Acting for receivers and liquidators in the lease and sale of distressed commercial properties;
- Representing landlords and tenants before the Residential Tenancies Board;
- Conducting security and title reviews and perfecting title for lending institutions;
- Handling complex applications for first registration of long possession title, consolidating and reconstituting lost title and assisting Counsel in purchasing superior freehold title;
- Advising private clients on estate planning, enduring powers of attorney and drafting Wills.
DDI +353 (0) 1 5311778